We are seeking a working student to support our Finance team at our Berlin Office. Fluent German required.
We are APX, an early-stage investor and start-up accelerator of Axel Springer and Porsche based in Berlin. Since April 2018, APX invests in international and diverse founding teams who challenge the status quo and seek to build global tech companies. From day one, we provide founders with valuable and often unique growth opportunities through our 100-day program and our international network of companies, mentors, experts and investors.
The finance team
The finance team at APX is responsible for accounting and reporting. We make sure our financial processes are running correctly and smoothly and that our shareholders are well informed about our business. Working with us, you will learn all about the financial processes in a small company that is part of a bigger corporate family. Additionally, you get the chance to work at a hotspot of the Berlin startup ecosystem.
As a working student, you will mainly support the Director of Finance and Portfolio. Your focus will be on shareholder reporting. Your tasks include:
- Update and develop the monthly financial reporting of APX including forecast and cash flow
- Support with annual budgeting process
- Compile and update portfolio overviews
- General support of APX finance team with invoices, travel accounting, etc.
- Bachelor or Master student with at least one more year left to study
- First practical experience in a finance-related job or internship
- MS Office skills, especially Excel
- Attention to detail and structured working style in a very dynamic environment
- Hands-on and proactive “can-do” attitude
- Fluent in German and English
If you are interested in the position, please send us your CV and a few words about yourself and why you would like to work with us:
We are looking forward to hearing from you!