At streetkickers we want to change the career path of amateur football players and help them reach a professional level. How can we do it?
We want to build the ultimate football training app featuring professional training content and personalized workouts for young players around the world. The players are part of a global community of football players and enthusiasts where they can improve, share and benchmark their skills.
Join the streetkickers team and help us fulfill the dreams of young football players around the world!
What will you do?
Be part of a dynamic team and drive forward our vision. Assist our founders team in all stages of product development, growth and expansion. Develop split and usability tests for our mobile app and execute them to gather data within the build-measure-learn process. Lead user interviews to gather insights on how to effectively improve our user journey. Investigate and report bugs in our project management tool as well as possible contribution to bug fixing. Create social media campaigns for reaching out to potential customers as well as acquiring football influencer.
Who are we looking for?
- Hands-on mentality, flexibility and kick-ass motivation
- Passionate about entrepreneurship with a visionary mind
- Passionate about football and sports
- Team-oriented and strong in communication
- Result and numbers driven approach
- Creative mind and go-getter mentality
- Fluent in German and English
Nice to haves
- Fluent in other languages to support us in scaling the translations of the app
- Knowledge in video production and familiar with software like Adobe Premiere Pro and After Effects
- Football coaching licence for youth players to develop our content library further
- Active semi-pro football player to be the protagonist in our video tutorials
- First experiences in design (UI/UX) and familiar with tools like Photoshop
Who you will work with
- Ibrahim Hamdy, CMO – linkedin.com/in/hamdyibrahim/
- Michael Breuer, CEO – linkedin.com/in/micabreuer/
- Nuno Pinge, CTO – linkedin.com/in/pinge/
- Sven Oppen, COO – linkedin.com/in/sven-oppen/
What we offer
- The opportunity to disrupt the amateur football industry
- Flexible working hours and possibility of doing home office twice a week
- 26 vacation days
- Team events and afterwork gatherings
- Open and transparent company culture
- A friendly team of colleagues that encourage diversity (so far we have german, egyptian and portuguese nationals)