Seashell GmbH is a tech startup based in Düsseldorf that helps other organizations bring cloud-native concepts and technologies to their edge applications. Our main product consists of a marketplace for setting up your turnkey IoT project and deploys it to your own infrastructure within minutes. After initially setting up a project, we help users to deploy updates, monitor resources, and enforce security measures at scale, increasing efficiency, and reducing costs. It is Seashell’s mission to democratize access to modern technologies and pave the way for open innovation within the IoT market.
In this role, you can expect to:
- Build systems based on open-source components for mgmt. of large-scale device fleets
- Own the full lifecycle of feature development from design through testing and release
- Program mostly in Golang, contributing to a young team of talented engineers
- Interface directly with internal teams, users and Seashell customers
You may be a good fit for our team if:
- You have prior experience with embedded Linux and networking
- You are familiar with systemd, NetworkManager, and Project Yocto
- You are able to knowledgeably discuss performance and security in complex systems
- You are willing to take a leading role in the development of a bleeding-edge solution
What we offer:
- Stylish office space in the heart of Düsseldorf’s or Cologne’s startup ecosystem
- Free coffee, water, snacks, and fruits
- Awesome team, trainings, and startup events
- Learning from inspiring people from our network (investors, tech giants, startups, …)
Seashell embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be.
In case you are interested in taking part in this journey and helping us shape the future of IoT, just send your CV to email@example.com, and we will get back to you in 24 hours. Ideally, you describe why you’re interested in working at Seashell, and what draws you to this role in particular. Specifics of your past experience that are relevant to this role are great to include, too.
For any further questions please feel free to contact Ben (Head of HR) under 49 (0) 157 923 83231. We are looking forward to getting in touch with you. ☺