Our innovative cloud platform for monetizing digital business models will revolutionize the
market for software solutions in terms of payment, billing, accounting and subscription
management. Thanks to our SaaS solution, international companies are able to launch
their innovative products and services much faster as well as upgrade their finance
department to a new digital level.
YOUR ROOM TO PLAY
As a Marketing Manager (m/f/d) you will be responsible for branding, communication, and acquiring new leads via different channels – online and at events. Your role requires you to look out for the best ways to present our product and to address decision-makers from our target groups.
Your daily tasks include a broad spectrum of different activities: planning and supporting events, webinars, targeted online campaigns, developing sales-material, project management as well as developing and implementing marketing automation processes.
What does that include?
• You will elaborate and take care of our customers’ challenges
• You will develop and implement targeted marketing campaigns in order to generate new leads and reach out to new contacts
• You will be working on whitepapers, success stories, newsletters and event
• You will keep your eye on our monthly KPIs and actively take on challenges
• You will work closely with colleagues from other departments in order to
continuously coordinate necessary market measures
• Have fun, be creative and help us upgrading the company by being yourself and
bringing in your unique personality
We believe that a university degree or equivalent relevant training would be very helpful for this role. Ideally, you already have at least two years of relevant experience in marketing and show great interest for the tech industry. Add some experience in finance (accounting, billing, payments, subscription) and we are happy as can be.
What other qualities do you have?
• You know how to reach out to B2B decision-makers from finance, innovation or IT
and getting their attention is a no-brainer to you
• You are business fluent in German and fluent in English too
• You adore marketing topics like target group segmentation, targeting and growth
• You are familiar with software products that require explanation
• You are not scared to shoot your shot, analyse results, and implement new ideas
if they turn out to be successful
• You are solution and result oriented
• You already have some experience with marketing automation platforms
• You are curious about the ever-exciting start-up-scene and want to take an active
• You like to communicate and do so very successfully. Your colleagues and target
groups appreciate your way of verbalizing a message
• You work in a reflective, analytical, and goal-oriented manner, both as a team
member as well as on your own
WHAT WE OFFER
• An innovative product that will revolutionize the already massive and rapidly upscaling market for enterprise software specialized on subscription management, billing, payment, and accounting
• A-list clients (fortune 500) from leading industries like automotive, who are looking forward to monetizing new worldwide digital business models by using our technology
• Well-known partners like MHP – a Porsche Company, or Capgemini are working with us in order to develop smart solutions for our clients
• Strong investors who are helping us to become a leading international software provider
• An inclusive corporate culture based on commitment, mutual trust, a positive attitude, and smart decisions
• Colleagues who are eager to go the extra mile and who want to make a difference by taking us a step further each day
• A centrally located work environment, the latest IT equipment, flexible working hours, home office options and attractive compensation packages
• A number of other goodies such as financial support for your public transport ticket, retirement extras, fresh fruit, plenty of water and coffee
THINKING OUTSIDE THE BOX
We believe that people like to do things their own way and work independently. We are all about inspiring company culture with flat hierarchies. We are growing quickly, and we are also not afraid of challenges. We question structures, try new approaches, and take destiny into our own hands. We want to work in cross-functional teams and do so at an equal, respectful level. We support openness, appreciation and taking personal responsibility.
If that is what you are looking for, feel free to send in your application via the corresponding application link on our homepage www.nitrobox-jobs.personio.de/.
We are looking forward to receiving your CV, relevant certificates, and cover letter.
That’s too much?
Well, in that case, we are also just fine if you can answer the following simple question and attach your XING or LinkedIn profile:
Why are you a good fit for this role and why is this role a good fit for you?
Please also let us know your availability and the salary you believe is appropriate for this job. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Your contact partners are Frida and Tibbeke
– People, Culture & Recruiting –
0049 40 605 906 – 335