Opportunity: Work at the intersection of corporate strategy (from household names such as Daimler, Siemens, Miele etc.) and the startups that are building the technology of our future.
✨ Impact and value-driven environment
✨ Own a piece of GlassDollar
✨ Remote and self-directed work (and the possibility to join us in our winter headquarters in Majorca)
✨ ️Elastic working hours
✨ Constant learning
✨ Tech equipment of your choice
Does this sound like you?
Then send your LinkedIn and GitHub to email@example.com AND answer the following questions:
1) Why would you like to join GlassDollar?
2) How do you imagine your perfect day working in this position to look like?
Who are we and what do we do?
GlassDollar helps corporates to integrate cutting-edge startup products into their value chain. We collect and analyze millions of data points about startups every day, and we use that data to recommend our customers, like Daimler, Siemens & Miele, the best startups to work with.
Who are we looking for?
We’re looking for an experienced full-stack Node.js engineer to join our remote-first engineering team. You will join experienced engineers at GlassDollar as one of the first developers and will help lay the foundations for our ambitious roadmap.
👩🏼💻 Work closely with our product manager to develop new features for our core product and improve existing ones
🛠 Develop internal tools to improve the efficiency of our analysts
📊 Maintain and optimize our startup database and search engine
- have a product-focused mindset with the customer need always front of mind
- are able to work autonomously, take full ownership of product features, prioritize effectively, and deliver rapidly
- are experienced with databases (we use Postgres) and with AWS
find pleasure in attention to detail, best practices and lifelong learning,
- always making an effort to keep your skills fresh and stay up-to-date on industry developments
- are fluent in English
- are based in Europe (between UTC+1 and UTC+3)
Our tech stack:
Node.js, TypeScript, React, Apollo GraphQL, PostgreSQL, Elasticsearch
We will be building this company up together, so naturally, you should participate in the value we create = hold equity in the company. We will agree on a salary you can live on comfortably, whilst also remaining frugal as a young company (which we will own jointly). There is always space to grow and iterate from here.
Escape the cold and join us @ the GD Winter Headquarters in Majorca. Excited to show you around the house in our first virtual call.