Our innovative cloud platform for monetizing digital business models will revolutionize the market for software solutions in terms of payment, billing, accounting and subscription
management. Thanks to our SaaS solution, international companies are able to launch their innovative products and services much faster as well as upgrade their finance department to a new digital level.
YOUR ROOM TO PLAY
As an Enterprise Sales Manager (m/f/d) you will be responsible for all essential steps during a full sales cycle – from initiating contact to closing the deal. In your role, you will contact leading decision-makers from fields like digitization, finance and IT. Our clients range from corporations to ambitious growing Scale-Ups who want to implement our solution within their digital business models. You will be the one to guide our prospects through the entire sales process. In other words: you will be responsible for the sales success in your department.
What does that include?
• You understand our – potential – clients’ business models at least, as well as they, do and you can figure out solutions to make our clients happy
• You will independently acquire, consult and support new clients
• You will guide clients through demo appointments and proof of concepts all the way to closing
• You will take care of key accounts and expand existing professional relationships
• You will develop new sales concepts, make sure they are implemented correctly and you will know when to take the chance and develop new business models
• You will be responsible for planning client-related sales goals and budgets while always keeping an eye on the quarterly goals. You actively accept this challenge
We believe that a university degree in economics or an equivalent training as well as a strong technical understanding are very helpful in order to understand this complex market.
If, on top of that, you have several years of sales experience in B2B software sales and some background in payment, billing, accounting and subscription management, we are happy as can be.
What other qualities do you have?
• Ideally, you are experienced in SaaS sales, solution sales or sales with a consulting approach as well as long sales cycles
• You have a feeling for what the client is up to and show them, how our technology can help with their endeavour
• You know how to ask your team members for professional support
• You show convincing professional competence in terms of consulting and managing key accounts – to sum it up: you can communicate at an equal level
• You are passionate about new technologies, trends as well as how to integrate them
• You are all ears when it comes to the ever-exciting start-up world and want to take an active part
• You have a structured approach to work, you are a team player, creative and communicative
• You are self-motivated, determined and ready to travel
• You are fluent in both speaking and writing in German and English
WHAT WE OFFER
• An innovative product that will revolutionize the already massive and rapidly upscaling market for enterprise software specialized on subscription management, billing, payment, and accounting
• A-list clients (fortune 500) from leading industries like automotive, who are looking forward to monetizing new worldwide digital business models by using our technology
• Well-known partners like MHP – a Porsche Company, or Capgemini are working with us in order to develop smart solutions for our clients
• Strong investors who are helping us to become a leading international software provider
• An inclusive corporate culture based on commitment, mutual trust, a positive attitude, and smart decisions
• Colleagues who are eager to go the extra mile and who want to make a difference by taking us a step further each day
• A centrally located work environment, the latest IT equipment, flexible working hours, home office options and attractive compensation packages
• A number of other goodies such as financial support for your public transport ticket, retirement extras, fresh fruit, plenty of water and coffee
THINKING OUTSIDE THE BOX
We believe that people like to do things their own way and work independently. We are all about inspiring company culture with flat hierarchies. We are growing quickly, and we are also not afraid of challenges. We question structures, try new approaches and take destiny into our own hands. We want to work in cross-functional teams and do so at an equal, respectful level. We support openness, appreciation and taking personal responsibility.
If that is what you are looking for, feel free to send in your application via the corresponding application link on our homepage www.nitrobox-jobs.personio.de/. We are looking forward to receiving your CV, relevant certificates, and cover letter.
That’s too much?
Well, in that case we are also just fine if you can answer the following simple question and attach your
XING or LinkedIn profile:
Why are you a good fit for this role and why is this role a good fit for you?
Please also let us know your availability and the salary you believe is appropriate for this job.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Your contact partners are Frida und Tibbeke
– People, Culture & Recruiting –
0049 40 605 906 – 335