Graphic Design, Design, Sketch, Adobe Photoshop, Marketing, Typography, Social Media, Presentations, Graphics, Photography, Designer, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator
Who we are
We’re VisioLab, a rapidly growing technology company in Berlin. VisioLab makes food checkouts a fast, easy experience for canteens around the world with our AI-based iPad application.
We are over 15 software developers, researchers, and business developers from more than 5 nations.
We are looking for brand/design interns as of now. We are offering internships primarily to students as a mandatory part of their studies (Pflichtpraktikum).
How we work
We combine strategic, conceptual thinking, a solid understanding of design, and in-depth knowledge of web and app development to turn a user-centric approach into a digital product or service.
We utilise best practices in UI/UX to ensure the best experience for canteen customers.
As a Design Intern, you will
● become a fully integrated team member working on ongoing projects through the entire process: from initial
workshops and research to conception, design and implementation
● grow beyond visual design – we are a place for people that are also curious about methodologies, research,
strategies and facilitating workshops
● handle smaller projects on your own if you feel comfortable to do that
● collaborate with content developers to conceptualize visuals and ensure that key messages are enhanced
● provide strategic guidance to stakeholders to extend our logo design and brand identity
● work on the UX and UI of small to large scale digital products, create our brand identity and communication
concepts – depending on your skillset and interests
● have the chance to be part of a few different projects and working with different teams to broaden your
Who we’re looking for
● You are studying communication and/or graphic design or have similar experience
● You have a basic knowledge and great interest in visual design and/or UX/UI
● You are familiar with Sketch/Figma, the Adobe Creative Suite and Google Slides/Keynote
● Coding, animation etc. are not at all a must, but count as a bonus!
We offer you
● Participation as a team member of a dynamic startup
● Self-determined and self-reliant work
● Flat hierarchies and the opportunity to contribute and implement your own ideas
● Room for personal responsibility, creativity, and personal development options thus the chance to
grow together with the company
● Home office options and a healthy work-life balance
● In-house mentoring
● And of course, all internships are paid