We are looking for an intern in marketing & communication.
ROOMOVO relieves customers from the hassle of owning furniture by offering an all-inclusive furniture rental service. We provide more flexibility and convenience to our customers while contributing to a more sustainable world. The days of having to live in impersonal furnished apartments are finally over. As well as the days of having to sweat while assembling furniture, being stuck with the same furniture for decades or having to try to resell the furniture on the internet. We redefine living. Stop owning. Start renting.
We are currently looking for an intern to support us in analyzing our target group in depth and in planning and launching and our first marketing campaign in Berlin.
Responsibilities and ownership
As we live the startup spirit, no one in our team is exclusively limited to their main tasks. Rather, we are a dynamic team of all-rounders who work closely together in all projects. However, your main role will be in supporting our team with the following tasks:
- Support and take responsibility in organizing customer focus groups, deep interviews and surveys
- Support in the set up and research for various market studies
- Idea creation and support in the implementation of a marketing strategy for efficient lead generation
- Planning and execution of Facebook and Google Ads campaigns
- Content creation for and supervision of our social media presence (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Xing)
- Studies in Business, Marketing, Communications or related field
- Outstanding communication and writing skills with close attention to details
- Excellent German and English skills
- Above average analytical skills
- Hands on and proactive “can-do” attitude
- Passion for interior and furniture
- Eye for contemporary and aesthetic design
- High motivation, strong interpersonal skills and positive mindset
What we have to offer
- Be part of an ambitious startup from the APX portfolio
- A friendly and collegiate atmosphere
- Challenging tasks with a steep learning-curve
- The chance to be part of our journey in simplifying living for everyone
- A workplace in the APX coworking space in Berlin-Kreuzberg
- Numerous APX events (panel discussions, pitch events …)
Starting date: Immediately or upon individual agreement
Duration: 2 – 4 months
Compensation: Unpaid (but a lot of love)
If you are interested in getting hands on startup experience and want to be part of our mission to disrupt the furniture industry, contact us under firstname.lastname@example.org.