Portfolio Company: powerplace.io
– AI-Startup in the mobility industry looking for data scientist.
Powerplace.io is an AI-Startup located in Berlin-Kreuzberg. Our software solution helps mobility providers to improve the responsiveness and availability of the fleet to their end-customers. For example, we predict hotspots in cities where the likelihood of a passenger waiting is highest. More information on: powerplace.io
- You use your expertise in statistics, machine learning or optimization to develop scoring models and forecasting systems or to analyze time series.
- You will take on a wide variety of tasks, from translating content issues into mathematical-statistical models, data preparation and analysis of the data to interpretation and presentation of the results.
- You also help to institutionalize the analyses in the production systems e.g. our tool for operations manager or our navigator app.
- You have programming skills in Python (TensorFlow, scikit-learn, pandas).
- Ideally you have experience in database applications (SQL, NoSQL) or GIS tools. Experience in the field of visualization of complex data is a plus.
- You have a passion for data analysis and statistical analysis and enjoy creative problem solving and interpreting your results in a business context.
- You have experience with writing clean and well-documented code.
- Be part of solving the most crucial problem of urban inhabitants by leveraging AI for geo-spatial and time-oriented analysis.
- Get access to a all tools including GPU-power on Google Cloud
- Being part of an A-team with t-shaped knowledge in DevOps, Data-Science and UX-design for AI softwares.
CALL US / EMAIL US / WHATSAPP US
Florian Grüning – Co-Founder and CEO
email@example.com | +49 1578 643 340 1
Our AI-Engine in action: